You want to ante up the odds of recovering a reasonable outcome after a car accident by hiring one of the best motorcycle accident lawyers near me. The Hartman Law Firm, LLC is one of the renowned personal injury attorney firms in Charleston with a successful track record and several positive reviews to vouch for the quality of its legal services.
How to prove negligence in an accident claim?
Hire an accident attorney if you get hurt in a car wreck to help you prove negligence. The sooner you contract a professional, the higher the chances of recovering reasonable compensation.
You can prove negligence via interviewing witnesses, photos and videos of the accident scene, treatment records, etc. Our injury attorney has helped hundreds of victims prove negligence in car accidents and receive a payout for their losses within a short period.
How do I find the right auto accident injury lawyer for my case?
The best way to determine if an attorney is a right fit for your case is to discuss your case with them. Here’s how to find an experienced car accident lawyer:
- General experience – You want to work with a highly experienced attorney who has assisted hundreds of car accident victims. An experienced and competent lawyer can assess the value of your claim accurately and help you recover the maximum compensation within a short period.
- Lawyer’s expertise in accident claims – You want to work with an attorney specializing in accident injury claims as they will know how to handle insurance companies and put up a tough fight to help you recover compensation.
- Settlement goal – Choose an attorney who has delivered several settlements close to your goal compensation with as few costs and hassles as possible.
How our accident lawyer can help you?
Frank Hartman is a leading personal injury lawyer in Charleston with a successful track record and several million-dollar settlements to his accolade. Here are a few ways our attorney can help you:
- Communicating with the at-fault party’s insurer – Our attorney will open up a line of communication with the other driver’s insurance adjuster and demand a settlement. They will also handle all negotiations and tackle the insurance adjuster’s tricky rebuttals.
- Obtaining necessary evidence – Our attorney will gather evidence to prove liability in an accident claim, such as taking pictures of the accident scene, investigating the scene, speaking to the investigating police officers and witnesses, etc. Our attorney will leave no stone unturned to prove fault in your car accident case.
- Negotiating with lien holders – Lienholders are people who get paid before you do once you receive a settlement or award. Our attorney will work with the lien holder and get them to reduce its lien.
You can finally give up on your never-ending online search for the best motorcycle accident lawyers near me. You can call The Hartman Law Firm, LLC at 843-300-7600 and book a consultation with our leading attorney, Frank Hartman. Our lawyer has worked with numerous accident victims and can build a strong case on your behalf and help you receive your rightful compensation. Get in touch with us today.